Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Guys, I got a haircut


No, really, I did. Last night. It's almost as cute as this; too bad I didn't see this snap until today.

I'll have to take this picture in next month for inspiration.

Seriously, though, I'm kind of a lonerish (not to be confused with loserish, ok?), introspective dreamer drinker, so this is a pretty accurate depiction of what I look like when you catch me "partying" (I put that in quotes because I just read somewhere that you're not supposed to use party in verb form after college. Pfffft.)

Pastel sundress + wine cooler + bubbling stream = Sumer of Alison's Dreams. Well, maybe throw a unicorn in there for good measure, but I'm not going to be picky.

Related: The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quote Marks

(Party blog via Mighty Girl)

1 comment:

steph said...

BAHA ohhh i LIKE it over here. this blog is fun & purdy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin