Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holly jolly blah blah blah

So on Sunday, I went a-thrifting and found some low vases and this giant glass ball--I'm serious. GIANT. I had to wash this thing in the bathtub because it doesn't even come close to fitting in the kitchen sink. I can't really even lift it when it's full of water.

I haggled and got it for half price after patiently listening to the guy at the thrift shop serenade me with his most bluesy, sultry rendition of "Baby it's Cold Outside."

One day, I think it will make a rad terrarium or vase, but for now, I'm forcing paper whites in it.

So now I present you with our stupendous table of mystical dazzling holiday fantastical fantasy magical delights. AKA cat Narnia.

Don't think I won't cry and act surprised when one of the a-hole cats tries to stick his head in that big ball and the whole setup comes crashing to the floor.

3 comments:

Neon Relish said...

Ridiculously pretty. Also: "AKA cat Narnia" = hilarious. I know that feeling all too well. Between my clumsy boyfriend and his a-hole cat, everything I own is really a whisker away from breakage. This is why we can't have anything nice! ;)

Alison said...

Sadly, I blame a lot on the cats but I'M the clumsy one a lot....weep weep.

erin@designcrisis said...

Cat Narnia!!!!

My cat wishes she had something that awesome.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin