Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm a hyper hypo


Until I go back to Steak N' Shake to fetch my camera, we're going to chat a bit more about the bazaar.

Just a quick note that Heliopsis,one of the vendors that will be in effect on Sat., has been on the scene like Veronica Corningstone, interviewing a bunch of the vendors who will be peddling their wares this weekend. Stop on over to get a great idea of who will be there and what to expect.

Such a great service, but It's making me nervous that I'm going to want to do more shopping than selling.

3 comments:

more is jess said...

OMG...one of my favorite SNL skits ever! Hope the bazaar goes smashingly well!

Designers' Brew said...

dood... I tagged you. Play if you want, it'll be fun.

Anonymous said...

Hope the Bazaar went marvelously. Can't wait to hear about the blankets. Love M

Blog Widget by LinkWithin