Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Timber!

Since moving to a VERY industrial neighborhood (pros: my street smells like funnel cake, thanks to the frozen banana and wedding cake companies across the street. cons: the people visiting the parole office next door who like to hang out on my front steps and the trucking companies that start up bright and early on weekend mornings) I've been keeping my eye on some more rough-hewn, salvaged objects for decorating ideas. Here are some pictures I saved from my journies across the Internet. I even have some windows I picked from an alley. I'm just not so sure how to hang them...




(Photo credits: Apartment Therapy and Back Garage)

1 comment:

katherine said...

Hey -- thanks for including BackGarage in your roundup! I like the apple crates as wall storage.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin