Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I can't even look at you right now

Blsdfkjdfgu...sorry about the weirdness on the blog, guys. Truth is, I've been having some issues with my janky template for some time now (photos running all over the place, the sidebar falling to the bottom of the page in some browsers). I decided to tinker around with it last night and the whole damn thing fell apart in a rubble heap around my feet.

I'm going to do my best to fix it--or find someone who can! Maybe this whole operation will be NEW! and IMPROVED! in a matter of days. Maybe not, but it WILL be better than this hot mess. Either way, I'm going to keep posting on, so bear with me.

Everyone likes a good before and after, right?

2 comments:

vintagebird said...

going through the same thing right now. not fun!

Alison said...

no kidding. i may leave it like this. i'm kind of into the open-ness.

i really need to figure out how to get stuff in the left-hand column, though.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin