Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Undersea community


Did you read the news? It's Bastille Day, mes amis!

I'm just going to get on the horn and place a trans-Atlantic call to my loved ones in France. While underwater.

Really, though. How great are these vintage underwater photographs (way more after that link)? I really, seriously want to get a set of these done. I guess I should probably grow my hair out a bit first so it doesn't look like I stuck my finger in an electric socket. Ooh, or maybe I could wear an adorable swim cap with dasies all over it. C'mere, you!

While we're on the topic of water, may I please have a Leah Giberson painting?

Just about any one will do, but I'm partial to the houses and the pools. Giclee prints are also available in her Etsy shop.

2 comments:

vintagebird said...

ohh, very Rivi slide. I like it! Did I tell you I went there a couple of weeks ago? It was a jazzy time at the Riv... you were surely missed!

Alison said...

I went too! The day after the 4th--but it was super cold and rainy so we just walked around. Buuuumer.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin