Monday, September 14, 2009

Just what I needed


So, we have a big, long closet in the front hall (it's underneath the neighbors' stairs). In addition to it being the place where I'm sent for punishment when get in trouble, it's where the cats' toilette is housed.

Since I'm always worried about inadvertently closing the closet door and locking the cats out (or in), we have--quite classily--come up with the lovely solution of using a brick placed on a piece of cardboard as a doorstop.

This tutorial is a perfect solution to that eyesore. And I think I have everything I need to make it happen. Oh yes. I have more damn leftover fabric from the headboard situation. I guess my house is going to be a Joel Dewberry explosion.

I love it when things work out this well.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin