Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nice package


I'll be the first to admit I'm one of those people who takes the time to "repackage" all sorts of crap in my house. I have special, unmarked jars for my rice and pasta and water. I keep q-tips in a ceramic dish, cotton balls in an apothecary jar and lotion and mouthwash in clear glass bottles. Basically, I have white people problems.


It's more than a little embarrassing then that I really would like some of this vodka just because the packaging is so minimalist-pretty. My kitchen could look so much more like some sort of scientific lab--or a Kiehl's counter. Whatever.

Plus, I just really enjoy my vodka.

Anyway, I found these bottles on Lovely Package, which has opened a whole Pandora's box of book-by-its-cover lust for me.

SO, maybe I'll feel better if I'm not alone on this one. Is anyone else just in it for the looks? Does packaging come into play at all when it comes to your favorite products? Or am I just a big ol' label queen?

1 comment:

more is jess said...

I would buy these if they were filled with gin instead and I hate gin.

I basically judge everything by its cover...books, wine, blogs, etc. I can't help it if I want to look at something pretty.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin