Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or quinks!


Hey punkins! In honor of Halloween, I'm organizing this week's links based on a strict, candy-based rating system. Best loot to worst:

Toblerone: I'm in San Francisco for a super fun wedding, and I'm going to get to meet up with Jess, The Wife of an Artist herself!

Full-sized Snickers bar:
My pal Shan and I started an Etsy shop to sell vintage goods!

Blow Pops: It's decorative gourd season, motherf*%@ers! (via What Possessed Me)

Twizzlers: The Twilight Zone turns 50 this week!

Nerds: Someone is making calendar tea towels. Remember when I asked for this!?!

Junior Mints: Revisiting Brad and Angie's remarkable W magazine shoot.

Laffy Taffy:
GOOD Magazine's infographics are now available in poster form.

Smarties:
Cute, eco-friendly clothes. (ding for being too expensive for me!)

Mr. Goodbar:
These adorable shoes are on super sale! (ding for not having my size)

Bit-O-Honey:
Cute wreath how-to. (self-imposed ding for posting something related to Christmas in October!)

Raisins:
New York Magazine kinda steals George Louis' Esquire cover designs.

2 comments:

more is jess said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait! And I had no idea about the etsy shop. Awesome!

erin@designcrisis said...

Thanks for the Esquire link... fascinating.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin