Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Absentee blogging

Hey gang! I miss you like the deserts miss the rain.

I so, so promise to put my nose back to the grindstone as soon as I get back from the gift show in New York. It's been a busy, busy, fun, busy time. In the sad meantime, I'm letting someone else do the reporting for me: where I've been and how I'm (mostly) staying out of trouble.

P.S. Thumbs down to Old Navy low-rise tights. I've been attempting to navigate the streets--and booths--of New York in you, but it's tough when I feel like Marky Mark sagging some Calvins (sans amazing abs). Seriously, every step I took I was trying to surreptitiously yank up my tights without somehow giving myself an atomic wedgie (TMI?). I figure a little inadvertent flashing in the big apple is par for the course.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin