Friday, September 17, 2010
Well, I let August zip past me, didn't I? It's one week until the wedding, and I feel like I should be freaking out more (or at all), but I think everything will fall into place. The only thing I'm really concerned about is the weather, and since I can't really do a damn thing about that, it's time to just chill. At the end of the day, Marc and I will be married and with any luck, everyone will have had at least a teensy-weensy drop of fun. That's all that really matters. I can't wait to see the people I love!
Stuff that's bothering me these days:
1. Cauliflower. Sick sick sick.
2. When people hang guitars on their walls.
3. My cat Harvey digging up all the new plants I'm trying to start in the windowsill. Haven't the squirrels done enough!?!?!
4. Hard water stains on old jars. After trying to clean them, I smell like a disgusting cocktail of Efferdent, Goo Gone and Vinegar. Very sexy.
5. How the library won't even let you reserve a book until you pay your fine. Can't I just pay it when I come in to fetch the book?
Stuff I love these days:
1. Triple Ginger snaps from Trader Joe's (when I eat them, I think of In Living Color)
2. The shake weight Marc was given at his man shower (except for when the time I used it and hit myself in the face)
3. Friends who know you so well it's shocking
4. White marble countertops. Obsessed.
5. My new water carafe (thanks, Leah!)
What's happening with all y'all?
(image via Design*Sponge)