Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Eastern Union

Qw'ew odd rhia qwwkwns <----whoa, whoa, WHOA. That's what happens when you try to type and watch TV when the news is squawking about those scandalous Terry Richardson Glee photos and your fingers aren't quite right on the home row.

Let's begin again:
We're off this weekend!

To spend a relaxing weekend doing not much of anything in Union Pier, Michigan. Marc has a good friend who has generously offered her gorgeous cottage as a getaway. She's a designer, and I've seen pictures. Please, please cross your fingers that I don't spill anything major.

As I do whenever I go anywhere new: Do you have any suggestions? I'd love to hit up some thrift and antique shops along the way. But any suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin