Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy long weekend, everybody!

I'm not going to lie. I'm a little disappointed that no one went to pick up Connie's awesome free party stuff, but whatever. I guess that's better than going to fetch it and then not inviting me to the kickin' party you throw this weekend.

I was on the train the other day when I noticed the CTA's ads for el-related gifts you can pick up online. Guys, they have some cute stuff. I would really like to have this cosmetic case.
It's like Le Sportsac for us cheapskates!

You can also pick up a system map, which is pretty cool.When we first moved into the new place, it came tricked out with one of these CTA system map shower curtains, but we had to get rid of it because it was all gross and moldy. True story.

I guess I know where to go if I decide we need get aonther one.

1 comment:

vintagebird said...

Don't be bustin' on LSS, girl. I will come after you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin