Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Black is the new black

I've been magpie-ing away pictures of black rooms to satiate my ever-growing need to paint something else in my house black (or more accurately, Poppy Seed). I've got my eye on you, front door.

Anyway, of course--of course--the incredible Desire to Inspire swooped in with a post that should be able to still my shaky paint-roller wrist for at least another week or so.

I still have a few snaps squirreled away to warrant an entry here on the web log. Let's all paint everything black!
(Via Sara Thira)

(Via Apartment Therapy)

(Via Domino)

(Via Marie Claire Maison)

(Via Marie Claire Maison)

(Via Marie Claire Maison)

(Via Marie Claire Maison)

(Via Living Etc.)

(Via Living Etc.)

(Via xJavierx)

(Via xJavierx)

(via I Suwannee)

(Via House Beautiful)

(Via House Beautiful)

(Via The New York Times)

(Via The New York Times) *I know I posted these recently, but I couldn't resist tossing them into the mix.*

And from the QB herself, all of these below are from Desire to Inspire




I saved this one for last because it's my fa fa fa favorite. But it's not helping at all!
All I really want to do now is throw down a tarp and paint all my doorjambs black and then rub my face all over that shiny, shiny floor.

Maybe it's time to see a therapist.

1 comment:

Debbie@Vintage Scout Interiors said...

Love all the black rooms, walls, and accents! Can pick out the Miles Redd a mile a away! Thanks for sharing your collection.

vintagescoutinteriors.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin