Thursday, October 08, 2009

I want your Skittles wardrobe


Sorry, I've been so busy this week. This is going to be kind of a bullshit post.


Ok, so you know how everybody wants to dress like Joan Holloway these days? Yeah, she's foxy for sure. No disrespect(/kanye), but I think there's another fab TV land redhead that's flying under the radar. Has anyone else checked out the wardrobe of Glee's Jayma Mays?

They've got the adorable retro secretary thing DOWN with her.


And I love that she's constantly wearing an INSANE rainbow of colors that somehow look super flattering.



But when she's tricked out in the lovely purple/royal blues her character seems to favor?



Transcendent! Makes me want to dye my hair red and develop a crippling case of OCD. (Please urge me to step away from the Feria. It would be very bad.)


A sweater chain? Kill me now.


Sorry. I couldn't find many full-length shots, but that's sure to change after everyone reads this groundbreaking post on my super-important weblog.

Seriously, I would take every stitch of clothing she's been in this season.


Go on, Emma Pillsbury. You keep rocking those cardigans and Peter Pan collars like no one else can!

8 comments:

more is jess said...

My hairstylist and I were just talking about how much we ADORE her wardrobe. With that said, I'm off to curl up on the couch to hopefully fight this cold while watching Glee!!

P.S. Just saw that you are reading Oscar Wao. One of my all time favorites!!

P.P.S. If you should want to meet up for a drink while you are in this fine town of mine, I think that would be kind of fun. And then we could blog about it ;)

Raina Cox said...

This post clinches it - I must start watching this program.

Alison said...

Raina, let us know what you think of it! It's pretty fun.

Man, that might be an even better convo than the one I had with my hairdresser on Sunday. She met a man in Wisconsin named boomer who had a bowl haircut AND a rattail.

I'm going to send you a message about SF! We should totally liveblog it.

Retro-luxe said...

Very nice wardrobe. Love the sweater chain!

rachel said...

I agree. She is insanely cute and her outfits are just.. like nothing else.

vintagebird said...

I love Glee. The story line with Will and Emma is by far my favorite.. and her insanely cute clothes are too much.

Designers' Brew said...

So cute! I think that yellow outfit is about 80% J. Crew. Also, I'm sort of obsessed with figuring out how her hair stays immobile in that little side-flip yet doesn't appear to be shellacked in place with wood glue.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Late to the party on this post but I just saw it and had to add that I noticed her wardrobe from the first episode. My husband loves it more than I do and whenever we watch the show he's like "Why don't you dress like that?" I love Glee!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin