Friday, October 09, 2009

Quinks (especially quick links)


Yep, still running around like a chicken without a head over here. Here are some evil things that are stealing some of the time I can't seem to find:

- One (goooooorgeous) home styled for three different shoots.

- You say faux fireplace. I say barf. Except when it comes to this one. Here's how to do it.

- Would this be a cute wedding gift? Or should it be added to the barf pile?

- Vanity Fair's Hitchcock shots compared to the originals.

- All sorts of retro hair video tutorials.

- Make your own Astrid sweater. Then make me one. And send it to me.

- Murder me Rachel. Everything from New House Textiles is retro-dorable.


Ok, I have to go study for a quiz now.

That's definitely one for the barf bucket.

1 comment:

erin@designcrisis said...

Jenna Lyons' house is so perfect it's annoying.

Le sigh.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin